KARIBU MAISHANI

KARIBU MAISHANI

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sandra Bullock isn’t interested in floating in outer space anytime soon

The actress stars in director Alfonso Cuarón’s new sci-fi picture Gravity opposite George Clooney. The feature centers on space shuttle crewmembers who are drifting alone in space after debris disables their spacecraft. Sandra is mother to three-year-old son Louis and couldn’t imagine being part of a space mission before her boy becomes of age. “Someone asked me that, and they said, ‘if your son wanted you to go’, and I said, ‘if he asked me to go and he was already an adult, I would go,’” she revealed to Extra at Comic-Con 2013 in San Diego. “If I knew he would be fine if I perished, I would go.” Sandra reveals that it would still take a mighty amount of convincing to get her into space even when Louis is a grown man. The star likes the effect of gravity on earth. “My feet feel really good on the ground,” she laughed. Sandra’s little boy is becoming a huge science fiction fan. Apparently the star’s immediate family have been piquing Louis’ interest in the genre for years. “My sister and brother-in-law are big Comic-Con [fanatics] and Trekkies, I mean all the figurines all over the house, and now he’s got every single one of them, it’s pretty fantastic,” Sandra explained. The actress will turn 49-years-old on July 26. She jokes that her way of celebrating the new age is by ignoring it. “I’m gonna pretend like it’s not happening and then I’m just gonna wake up and do the day as I normally do,” she quipped. “I don’t know yet, I haven’t planned it yet.” Gravity will reach theaters this fall. © Cover Media This entry was posted in News and tagged Alfonso Cuarón, Comic-Con, George Clooney, Gravity, Sandra Bullock by . Bookmark the permalink.

No comments:

Post a Comment