KARIBU MAISHANI

KARIBU MAISHANI

Monday, May 17, 2010

Photo: Miranda Lambert Engagement Ring

Miranda Lambert engagement ring is completely amazing. The engagement ring belonging to Miranda Lambert is platinum and gold. Blake Shelton proposed down-home in the woods near her Oklahoma home.

Blake Shelton's Marriage Proposal

The celebration was quite informal "We had a couple of Bacardi and Diet Sprites... in a Solo cup," she said in a statement. "I was so proud of him... We've been together for five years, so he knew exactly what I wanted, but it's so much more perfect than I could have picked out myself." She went on to say that weddings and diamonds are great after receiving the marriage proposal on May 9.



Diamonds and CMT Nominations

"Weddings are great and engagements are great and diamonds are especially great," she said. "But I'm just excited to be married because I want to tell Blake I really can love him the rest of my life and be happy and make him happy." On Tuesday, she received two CMT nominations, and Shelton got one.

No comments:

Post a Comment